Since its inception the church belonged to the parish of Sedrina, and it was dedicated to Our Lady of Health. It was enlarged in 1905. In 1937 it became an independent parish from Sedrina.
It was consecrated with the current title in 1950 by Bishop Bernareggi, who sealed in the main altar the relics of St. Mery, St. Alexander and St. Hadrian.
In the central part are placed a painting by Francesco Cappella and a fresco of 1700 attributed to Galiari. The statues of the Sacred Heart and Our Lady were carved by Angelo Gritti. The bell tower was built in 1913 by Omobono Gervasoni.
On the outside walls of the church are posted the crests of two ancient most influential families: the Moroni and Berizzi.
Via Camorone - Camorone, Val Brembilla - Tel. 0345 98065
© 2023 Pro Loco Val Brembilla - Via Libertà, 29 24012 Val Brembilla (BG) - P.IVA 03826220166